Captain Tedward's Flying Adventures

My mission: DON'T CRASH!

10/27/2008 05:36:00 PM

Angel Flight

Posted by Captain Tedward

I did an Angel Flight last Thursday from Greenville, SC to Asheville, NC. I started off by flying to Greenville from Beaufort and waiting for the inbound flight from Gainesville, FL. Once I loaded the 71 year old cancer surviver (leg amputee) and her belongings into the plane, we were off for the short 20 minute trip to Asheville.

Once the patient drove away, I went to lunch with my father and then flew home late that afternoon. I wanted to get back home to Beaufort before the weather deteriorated.

Here are a few pictures from the day that I took while flying. Once I get the photos back from the other pilot involved in the patient transfer, I'll post those as well.

Captain Tedward

The flight from Gainesville, FL arrives.

Helicopter lifts off while I wait at Greenville Downtown.

My "bird".

Level at 8,000 feet over western South Carolina.


A view of the cloud layer that was just below me on the return.












Captain Tedward's Father. :)

0 comments: