Captain Tedward's Flying Adventures

My mission: DON'T CRASH!

8/19/2008 04:44:00 PM

First Officer Tedward

Posted by Captain Tedward

Ok. I gave up the reigns yesterday. I allowed someone else to play the role of Captain. :)

Captain Christina took the controls of N2212R yesterday and we flew around the area. She wanted to get a good feel for the plane. Best way to do that is hop in and fly! We departed Beaufort County Airport and flew down to the south end of Hilton Head Island, then down the coast to Tybee Island, a few miles east to Fort Pulaski, and then back to Beaufort for some touch and go landings. As I was the co-pilot this trip, I was able to snap some photos.


Tybee Island, GA

Closer view of the pavilion area.

Captain Christina looking at Fort Pulaski.

Harbour Town on the south end of Hilton Head Island, SC

Turning downwind at Beaufort County Airport.

Turning base for Runway 7.

About to turn final.

First Officer Tedward

1 comments:

Eric K. said...

Love the in-flight pictures, especially over the fort. Put that on the list for my Savannah trip!