Captain Tedward's Flying Adventures

My mission: DON'T CRASH!

7/14/2008 07:10:00 PM

Aerial Photos

Posted by Captain Tedward

So I got this idea in my head the other day. Bluffton has grown so much over the past few years and I'm sure there are folks in this area that would love some aerial shots.

Well, I grabbed my flight bag and Kim grabbed the digital camera and off we went yesterday! The photos were taken at about 1,300 feet above the ground. We were up for about 45 minutes or so and Kim did a fantastic job as the photographer!

To view the pictures, click here.

Enjoy!

Captain Tedward

PS: Oh, and if you are curious, aviation gas is $5.85 per gallon at my airport. :P

2 comments:

Southern Focus Designs said...

That is REALLY Cool!

Great Job!

Eric K. said...

Great job, indeed! You need to send an e-mail out to the local real-estate developers and offer up your services. Back when I was in construction, we paid serious coin for aerial photographs of sites we were interested in building on.