Captain Tedward's Flying Adventures

My mission: DON'T CRASH!

3/10/2008 12:00:00 AM

Revisited Jekyll Island, Georgia (09J)

Posted by Captain Tedward

I took today off so Kim and I could finally go somewhere in the plane. We decided a little day trip down to Jekyll Island would be perfect. We left in the early afternoon and came back in the early evening since we had some extra daylight. DST started this morning so it was going to get darker a little later. :) We landed and walked about a mile down the road to the Jeykll Island Club Hotel. The pictures below will show you how beautiful the area is both from the ground AND the air. Enjoy!

Captain Tedward




























































































1 comments:

Eric K. said...

Very nice! I haven't made it down to Jekyll yet, but your pictures make me want to go.

BTW, I found out on Friday that there is a small chance I might get to go to OshKosh this year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!